Content Marketing Specialist
SkillsContent Production Copywriting Market Research
For Our Client to deliver on its core promise to connect Australian retail and wholesale investors to the world's leading companies via the Australian Bond Market we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Content Marketer to join our team and help us achieve our goals. As the Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating engaging and informative content that caters to our diverse target markets, which include both B2B and B2C. Your role will be critical in ensuring the continued success and growth in the Australian corporate bond market.
What they seek
An energetic, vibrant, and pro-active Content marketer who can demonstrate their ambition and desire to fast track their career in driving our business growth through engaging content creation. You will create and implement compelling content, including landing pages, tailored email sequences, social media content, brochures, and guides for various personas and target markets, including B2C and B2B.
Leveraging your technical expertise in HubSpot, you will build automated email sequences, send broadcasts, create landing pages, and implement end-to-end marketing funnels that resonate with our target audience drive new accounts and sales.
You will also review all content for spelling, grammar, and compliance to ensure that it meets the highest standards of quality.
As we grow, we expect new opportunities to arise and based on merit, competency, and performance we will always seek to promote from within. We will value your content writing and marketing automation skills as both are essential aspects of this challenging role. What more could you ask for?
Our clients needs
They seek a great Content Marketing Specialist. In our minds that means you will be able to:
- Bring strong technical, educational, persuasive content writing skills to the table in the finance sector and a consciousness of your own growth potential – we value self-awareness.
- Communicate information with precision and make it easy to understand for everyone involved – we love simplification. Your exceptional skill in simplifying complex financial concepts and creating educational content that is easily digestible by a wide audience.
- Demonstrate how you approach content creation, collaboration, and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic content creation environment. We value your ability to think creatively and develop resourceful solutions to produce high-quality content that engages and educates our target audience. – we breathe continuous improvement
Their asks of you
- Create compelling content for campaigns, landing pages, email sequences, social media content, brochures, and guides for B2B and B2C.
- Implement end-to-end marketing funnels that include landing pages, targeted email sequences, and social media content for various personas and target markets.
- Develop and iterate on 30–90-day automated email funnels using A/B split testing.
- Utilize HubSpot to add sequences, send broadcasts, update landing page copy, and create & update landing pages.
- Manage social media posts and ensure all content is proofread and compliant with regulations.
- Experience in split-testing different content strategies to identify the most effective approach for engaging our target audience.
- Deploy monthly product broadcasts and monthly webinar funnels.
- Strong content & copywriting skills preferably in the Finance sector.
- Proven experience in building and implementing end-to-end marketing funnels.
- Experience creating email sequences, landing pages, and social media content, educational guides, brochures
- Strong technical skills in HubSpot and ability to create and publish landing pages, email broadcasts and email automation.
- Excellent proofreading and compliance checklist management skills.
- Experience with marketing automation software such as HubSpot, Marketo, or Pardot or similar.
- Knowledge of A/B testing and multivariate testing best practices.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing and experience with social media management tools such as HubSpot, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or similar.
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot errors or inconsistencies in data and reports.
Let us know if you are interested in this role.