Marketing Account Manager – B2B – Highly Flexible Role
SkillsProject Management Social Media Management Social Media Strategy Marketing Analytics
- Fully remote
- 4 day week optional
Our Client isn’t your average lead generation company – They are a team of freedom fighters on a mission to create more freedom for their team and their clients.
Their clients are primarily founders and motivated entrepreneurs on a mission to help other businesses with their products and services.
They believe in working smarter, not harder, and we’ve mastered the art of LinkedIn outbound marketing to help their clients tap into a gold mine of potential clients. They are passionate about delivering exceptional results for their clients, creating positive experiences, and building lasting relationships along the way.
Their values are centered around health, happiness, and efficiency and we know how to have fun while getting the job done.
As a rapidly growing, but small team, they are seeking a legendary marketer/account manager to help them serve their growing list of clients.
As Marketing Account Manager you will be responsible for onboarding and managing the success of new clients using LinkedIn.
All the necessary training will be provided to help become a master of LinkedIn and help you and your clients succeed and is the perfect role for a motivated learner.
A primary focus of the role will be to help them improve customer experience/retention and referral rate.
This is for you if…
You have an obsession with client success and find great satisfaction in resolving client issues so well that they are overjoyed and eager to refer to their friends.
You enjoy crafting persuasive sales and marketing copy, and leveraging data and results to continuously refine and enhance it.
- 3+ Years Marketing agency or account management experience managing multiple clients at any one time.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal along with well-developed influencing and presentation techniques to build strategic internal/external relationships
- Be highly organised and motivated to work on your own and deliver on KPIs
Would be great
- Experience in outbound marketing/lead generation (email/cold calling/linkedin/facebook)
- Experience in LinkedIn marketing
Let us know if you are interested in this role.