SkillsSearch Engine Optimisation (SEO) Social Media Management Content Production Email Marketing
Working from the business’s Head Office at their warehouse / offices at Business Dr Narangba, reporting directly to the General Manager and working with the Web Manager this role is both varied, interesting, and challenging. The role involves regular contact with all aspects of the adult products business so candidates should consider this before application.
This position ideally suits a marketing all-rounder with a broad range of skills or a preparedness to learn and adapt. Marketing staff are supported by the company graphic artists however the ability to prepare basic artwork is highly preferred. Much of the work involves content creation, preparing customer e-flyers, social media posts and writing product copy. An ability to prepare and action a marketing calendar of events. A preparedness to appear in our YouTube channel is preferred. The successful applicant will be supported by the executive management team with extensive experience in marketing. Marketing staff work from a reception desk at the company’s warehouse and will also be required to answer incoming sales queries and assist ‘click and collect’ customers. Talking to influencers, driving instore promotions, testing free product, helping at Sexpo and Mardi Gras. Sound like you?
Day to day responsibilities, but not limited to the following:
- Assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns to drive B2B and B2C customer acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Plan, produce and publish written content across various channels that is on brand, accurate, informative, and engaging.
- Develop and deploy Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) campaigns to B2B or B2C customers to support activation and retention objectives.
- Develop and deploy communication assets to support the launch and adoption of new products and features.
- Assist with maintaining and driving Be Daring social media accounts to increase brand awareness.
- Collaborate with the SEO Manager to ensure website copy is optimised for search engine optimisation to support SEO growth.
- Assist with content and design projects, which may include image (both still and video) sourcing, image editing, resizing, and photoshoot coordination.
- Collaborate with agencies and other marketing partners e.g., influencers and affiliates.
- Monitoring marketing results by collecting and interpreting marketing data.
- Direct customer sales.
The candidate of their dreams will be:
- A people person who loves sales and making people happy.
- A team player.
- A competent copy writer with a passion for the industry and our brand
- Experienced in a graphics suite and able to project manage the company’s graphic artist.
- Able to prepare web artwork such as web banners.
- Confident with photography both still and video including video editing.
- Highly disciplined, motivated, and organised with an ability to think outside the box.
- Able to set and meet deadlines, benchmarks and KPIs.
- Proud to maintain a high standard of personal presentation.
- Tertiary or diploma in marketing preferred.
- 2+ years working in a similar position.
Of course, the successful applicant will be trained in company specific procedures, but skill levels should be sufficient to ‘hit the ground running’. This role would suit e.g., a recent marketing graduate keen to embark on their career and grow with a developing company or perhaps you are already skilled and working in on one or more of these areas and looking for a new challenge.
- Secure business trading 30yrs.
- 38hr week, Mon – Fri with some flexibility re start and finish times.
- Potential to work some hours from home.
- Friendly supportive environment with potential for training courses.
- Potential to grow with an expanding business with an exciting future. A progressive business, early adopter of innovative technology with aspirations for exponential growth
- Generous staff discounts and free sample product.
Let us know if you are interested in this role.