SkillsSocial Media Management Social Media Strategy Content Production Email Marketing
IndustriesAnimal & Veterinary Care
Marketing and Content Coordinator
Coordinate and execute the marketing activities and content creation for our subscription-based pet service… and pat dogs and cats.
About Your Company
Our client is a subscription-based veterinary service that sends your pet’s parasite prevention to their door, when it’s due, for less than going to a pet stores yourself.
About the Role
Coordinate efforts between all aspects of business marketing operations so they can work together as one entity with a primary focus on content.
Title Marketing Content Coordinator
Location Brisbane Australia. (Remote considered)
Reports To The Managing Director
Positions Supervised 0 (Agency direction a plus)
Commitment 2-3 Days/week
Our little side-gig has grown to a point where we need a dedicated marketing content coordinator to drive the brand and membership to its next stage.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Brand Management
- Supporting the Managing Director with:
- Brand strategy
- Brand guidelines
- Implementing the Brand pathway
- Marketing Management
- Supporting the Managing Directors with:
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Market and competitor research
- Marketing plan executions, including managing agencies and contractors
- Content development and management, including:
- email marketing
- social media
- photography, and
- Social media management
- Email marketing management
- Exhibitions and industry events – coordinating and attending events.
- New Product Development
- Supporting the Managing Directors, Product Manager and Operations Manager with new product implementation and incorporation
- Product Launch
- Supporting the Managing Directors with development of marketing channels and materials for launch and ongoing marketing opportunities.
- Brand Experience
- Support Managing Director with:
- The development of a Brand Experience framework
- The feedback, research and analysis process
- Initiatives for internal and external process and experience improvement
Required Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Ability to create accurate and engaging content, on-brand
- Excellent organisational and communications skills
- Good ability with written and spoken English
- A passion for brand building and pets
- Ability to effectively coordinate integrated marketing programs
- Ability to effectively manage agency and team relationships
- The ability to quickly identify issues and implement effective solutions to achieve organisational goals
- A strong work ethic, taking personal initiative and pride in your work
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- A calm, flexible, inclusive and positive attitude
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong attention to detail
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience writing and developing marketing content and assets.
- Experience in a marketing-related role
- Management of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok, including managing user feedback
- Management of email marketing campaigns
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience in graphic design and video creation
- Experience with Adobe Suite or similar
- Management of websites
- Experience in product development, pack design and marketing for animal related retail products
Let us know if you are interested in this role.