Marketing Manager (Caboolture)
A rare opportunity exists to support our client's goals in an exciting time of growth.
Our client is seeking a proactive and digitally savvy Marketing Coordinator / Manager to join our growing team. If you love to create and you understand the power of great marketing, then this is the position for you!
In addition to working with an awesome team in a growing company, this position includes a competitive salary and all the marketing equipment you could need! Salary from $70,000 to $85,000 plus Super.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an IN-HOUSE role based in Caboolture, North Brisbane and you will be required to be in office 5 days per week. There is currently no WFH component in this role.
Who We Are
The company specialises in the supply of hydraulic components to the industrial hydraulics and mining industry throughout Australia.
Our commitment to our workforce, customer service, great products and competitive pricing is a powerful combination in outperforming the competition. Our story traces back over 30 years, and throughout that time we have worked together to cultivate culture, instil our values, and support the ongoing development of our team and organisation.
The company is 100% Australian-owned and operated, and we truly believe that people are the driving force behind any successful business. That is why we are focused on finding friendly, hardworking and ambitious team members and offering them a workplace where they can truly thrive and feel supported. Our goal is to build a team of enthusiastic experts that can add that something extra to create a customer base of raving fans.
Why should you join the team?
We live and breathe our values, which creates a fantastic company culture and a great place to work. We even have a ‘Dream Manager’ on our team to help our team members recognise and reach their own personal and professional goals. Just recently, she helped six of our team to build or own their first home! The support and opportunities at Taipan are endless for those willing to ‘dream big’.
Some of the highlights of working with us include:
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday, no weekend work
- Competitive salary
- Regular team social events and celebrations
- Plenty of opportunities to upskill
- A role with room for growth and advancement
- A fun, supportive team environment across all departments
- An inclusive and diverse workplace culture focused on personal wellbeing and teamwork
- A stable and successful business with a bright future
We also have a dedicated Training Team to ensure you have all the skills you need to succeed and beyond. We always aim to promote from within, so wherever you start, you can have an exciting career path ahead of you, if you really embrace our values and dedicate yourself. Whether you’re a manager or out on the warehouse floor, your role will make a difference. Bring your expertise and join our driven team today.
This role involves:
- Carrying out regular catch ups with the team to ensure open communication
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploying marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Liaising with heads of departments to identify customer needs and trends
- Coordination of Projects and Events
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocating funds wisely
- Overseeing and approving marketing material alongside the Customer Relations and Marketing Director
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns and KPIs
To be successful, you'll need some or all of the following:
- Experience with various advertising platforms (e.g. Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Google Ads)
- Demonstrated marketing skills and a track record of creating engaging content for websites, social media and other digital channels
- Typing and administrative skills
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A strong sense of aesthetics
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Experienced in the delegation of tasks
- Good communicator and presentable
Please register an expression of interest on this role, or email [email protected] directly.
Let us know if you are interested in this role.