Paid Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Strategist
SkillsPay Per Click (PPC) Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Campaign Strategy Digital Marketing Campaign Management
For the client to deliver on its core promise to connect Australian retail and wholesale investors to the world's leading companies via the Australian Bond Market we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Paid Ads Marketing Specialist to join our team and help us drive leads and new customers through our advertising campaigns. Your role will be critical in ensuring our continued success and growth in the Australian corporate bond market.
What they seek
An energetic, vibrant, and pro-active Paid Ads Marketing Specialist who can demonstrate their ambition and desire to fast track their career in driving our business growth through effective management and optimization of our Google, Bing, Facebook, and YouTube advertising campaigns.
As a specialist in paid advertising platforms and technologies, you should have strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
You will need to be comfortable with testing and optimizing ad copy, targeting, and retargeting to identify the best performing campaigns and audience, ultimately driving conversions and increasing ROI.
As we grow, we expect new opportunities to arise and based on merit, competency and performance we will always seek to promote from within. We will value your presentation and negotiation skills as both are essential aspects of this broad and challenging role. What more could you ask for?
Our clients needs
They seek a great Paid Ads Marketing Specialist. In our minds that means you will be able to:
- Bring strong analytical skills to the table and a consciousness of your own growth potential – we value self-awareness.
- Communicate information with precision and make it easy to understand for everyone involved – we love simplification. Your ability to translate complex data and metrics into actionable insights will be invaluable.
- Demonstrate how you go about solving problems, collaborating, and handling the pressure of deadlines in a fast-paced, innovative start-up environment. We value your creativity and resourcefulness in developing new and innovative advertising strategies – we breathe continuous improvement
Their asks of you
- Manage and optimize Google, Bing, Facebook, and YouTube, Retargeting advertising campaigns to drive leads and new customers within the target cost per lead and cost per customer
- Continually test and optimize ad copy, targeting, and retargeting to identify the best performing campaigns and audience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute new advertising campaigns for new potential personas and markets
- Utilize analytics and data to make data-driven decisions and optimize ad spend
- Think creatively and come up with new and innovative advertising strategies
- Strong experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and YouTube Ads
- Proven ability to drive conversions and increase ROI through paid advertising campaigns
- B2B & B2C experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes quickly
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Strong understanding of paid advertising best practices and industry trends
- Strong writing and copywriting skills for ad copy and landing pages
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data to make data-driven decisions
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot errors or inconsistencies in data and reports
- Strong ability to stay up to date with new tools, technologies, and trends in the paid advertising space
Let us know if you are interested in this role.