SkillsProject Management Brand Strategy Marketing Strategy Market Research
IndustriesEducation & Training
To help them with their next phase of growth, Our client is seeking a Project Manager with Marketing Management skills to support in our planned global expansion. You will play a key role liaising with the Marketing Deputy Director as well as planning, research, organizing, managing, coordinating, and executing activities to help ensure reliable and efficient achievement of the Marketing Department project goals. Your initial project will be to assist in the completion of building of a new marketing team, branding and website makeover, internal and external marketing including a global digital marketing push. You must be a great communicator, well-organised and efficient in managing multiple tasks to deadlines.
Your Responsibilities Will Encompass:
• Managing projects within the marketing department, adhering to the marketing strategy.
• Prioritisation and expending of marketing budget.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
• Help ensure that all assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. • Perform research associated with projects.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
• Develop spreadsheets, presentations and diagrams as required.
• Reporting to the Director of Marketing
• Planning and implementing multiple marketing initiatives across various platforms.
• Oversight of content copywriting, graphic design, and video editing.
• Developing email marketing campaigns
Your Skills Will Ideally Include:
• Proven Experience in work involving project management is essential.
• Significant experience in developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns over various mediums, especially funnels, digital and direct responses.
• Exceptional written and oral communication in English is vital.
• Ability to brief, review and write copy will be important.
• Knowledge in project management software, accounting software and spreadsheets is also an advantage. • Outstanding organizational, time management skills and a great eye for detail.
• Resilience, ability handle the demands of multiple daily tasks and longer-term projects running to deadlines. • Someone that is well-presented, personable with high integrity will be ideal for this position. • Strong emotional intelligence and the ability to lead and coordinate others will be essential.
Let us know if you are interested in this role.